Save International Playthings My First Purse (Purple)




International Playthings My First Purse (Purple)









By

Before you know it, your little girl will be a teenager with some very distinct ideas of her own. But for now, she wants to be just like you. It's nice to be admired, isn't it? The International Playthings My First Purse set is designed to satisfy the child who longs to emulate Mom: it's a cute kid-sized handbag full of accessories for pretend-play. The My First Purse is shiny purple and pink vinyl and polyester, closing with Velcro, and includes: A play cell phone, which will help kids learn numbers; Play lipstick and a makeup case, plus an unbreakable mirror; Pretend car keys, and an ATM card. All of the items in the International Playthings My First Purse provide plenty of fodder for fantasy play, and will make your child feel very grown-up! Recommended for ages 2 and up.





International Playthings My First Purse (Purple)